Please notify student absences using this form.
Regular school attendance is important for children’s progress. Please contact the school office on 07 883 2815 before 9:00am if your child is going to be absent. An answering machine is available to record these absences – please leave the students name, class name and the reason for absence on the message. On returning to school a child needs to bring a note of explanation for any absence – this is to comply with Government regulations regarding school attendance.
Please notify the office if your child:
- Is being picked up by someone else
- Is to leave the school grounds
- Will be absent from or be late for school
- Will be collected early
- Is absent due to a notifiable infectious disease
- will be off the afternoon school bus
If your child is late for school, please have them visit the school office on their arrival so that the attendance register can be updated.